- Wi-Fi router to practice
- extra Wi-Fi adapter (not mandatory)
- Internet connection to download Kali Linux OS
- Pen drive/DVD for installing Kali Linux OS
In Wi-Fi hacking with kali you will learn hack and protect various Wi-Fi security system like WEP,WPA and WPA2.
In this course we will see History of Wi-Fi and it’s vulnerability,setting up environment for penetration testing
4 different ways to install and use kali linux (all 4 in detail), basic linux commands, special command related to hacking,
hacking WEP protected Wi-Fi and its counter measure, WPA and WPA 2 hacking with reaver and it’s counter measure,
hacking with WPA with dictionary, hacking router admin panel with hydra, hacking Wifi password with keylogger, removing device from you Wi-Fi
,changing MAC address, changing transmit power and many more, course is updated on daily basis with new videos.
It will take maximum 2 hours to watch, But to practice activity you need at least 5 days (if you spend daily 1 hour on it).
Who this course is for:
- Hacking Enthusiasts
- Students who are interested to pursue career in security
- Internet entrepreneurs worried about their security