- Minimum of a good secondary school qualification is recommended
- Age is not an issue
You will learn about types of testing which incorporates the basic concepts in QA testing. Testing cycles and development approach used in the IT world will be discussed. These earlier lectures will help you follow the teaching on the main activities that a QA tester performs.
The Testing Process is the focal point of this course. That section is followed by modules on testing standards and controls that need to be followed in the course of testing as well as the testing tools commonly used by testers to complete their assignments.
Testing automation is also covered to give you an insight into this skill which is increasingly becoming a must have for QA testers. The course will wrap up with discussion on certification that testers or potential testers will be expected to acquire as part of their personal development.
Who this course is for:
- New or would-be testers who want to gain more practical knowledge about QA testing
- Test leads and managers can gain insight on test management perspectives
- Developers can avail of the tutorials provided in this course to fine tune their testing skills
- Companies who want to upskill their staff as QA testers or engineers