- You need a computer/pc/laptop
- You need to be able to download some files
- You need access to install new software on your computer
- Beginner level, but some technical or IT knowledge will help
- An interest in Linux, especially Ubuntu Linux
Perfect for Beginners/Students but also useful for advanced users.
You don’t need to install Linux on your physical machine to try it out. You can safely install Ubuntu Linux on a virtual machine without any risks, and learn & test that way.
You will learn how to install Ubuntu Linux on a virtual machine, using Oracle VirtualBox.
The course covers how to install Ubuntu Linux, how to create custom partitions for the installation, and there is a brief overview at the end of how to setup your Desktop environment post-installation.
The installation of Ubuntu Linux on a virtual machine is almost exactly the same as on a physical harddisk/pc, therefore this course can be used to help you install Linux on your physical harddisk/pc/laptop.
Please don’t forget to rate my course, and you’re welcome to send me any questions too. I will be happy to answer them.
Who this course is for:
- Linux beginners
- Students of computer science, or any other IT courses
- junior or beginner devops, sysops, aws
- devops or sysops or aws students
- IT students
- computer studies students
- junior programmers
- junior developers
- junior data scientists
- junior python developers
- python students
- programming students
- virtualization students
- people who are interested in Linux
- people who don’t know how to install Linux