- Adobe Xd. You can download it from Adobe’s website or look at a video in the course on how to do it.
- For Windows users Windows 10. Adobe Xd does not work in Windows 7 or 8.
- No previous Adobe XD experience required.
- No previous design experience required.
- No previous animation experience required.
- There is no coding in this course.
Adobe Xd is a UI/UX tool designed to help you work with lightning speed so you can create beautiful designs and user experiences.
Using Adobe Xd for design is great because it’s free, cross platform, vector based and it has regular updates.
Hi there my name is Alex and in this course you will learn:
- What is Adobe Xd
- Design tools it offers
- Prototyping tools to bring your designs to life
- How to work with different files
- How to share your work
- And how to work with UI Kits to your designs started
This course is for beginners and for people interested in Adobe Xd. You don’t need any previous knowledge of Adobe Xd, we are going to cover it all in this course.
I hope you are ready to learn Adobe Xd and what it has to offer, and i’ll see you in class.
Have a creative day!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Adobe Xd and it’s lightning speed
- Anyone interested in UI / UX design
- Designers looking to switch to UI / UX
- For anyone who needs a UI / UX design experience in their portfolio